Bigelow Tea has joined Pinterest, the wildly popular new social network that lets you share online images of your favorite things – like tea, of course! We’re excited to develop our Pinterest presence and connect with our fans and the larger tea community with our love of tea.
New to Pinterest? Here are the basics: once you create your profile, you’re ready to create pin “boards” for your interests, and follow those created by your friends and others. As you browse images within Pinterest, you can “repin” appealing images to your boards. “Like” them, or just comment on them. A “Pin It” button (which is easy to install on your toolbar) allows you to pin images from your computer or anywhere online. Here’s a list of some of Bigelow Tea’s tea-centric pinboards:
- Bigelow Tea Recipes and Gluten Free Living for those interested in unique recipes and healthy living
- Tea Inspirations, Tea Party Ideas, and The Joy of Drinking Tea for all tea lovers
- SustainabilitTEA to highlight eco-friendly living and the company’s green initiatives
- Your Bigelow Pins to celebrate and acknowledge fan pins of favorite Bigelow Teas
- Tea Cups and Tea Pots and Bigelow Tea Gifts for tea collectors
- Notable Tea Drinkers to showcase well-known tea enthusiasts
- Gardening, For the Home, Holidays and more
“At our house, tea was always a social event, something to be embraced. So it’s only natural that as a tea company, we would want to share our love affair with tea by fans pinning all things tea — favorite recipes, images, inspired accessories, news and party ideas on Pinterest,” says company president Cindi Bigelow. “We were pleased to discover there’s so much interest on the part of Bigelow Tea fans with pinning and repinning. We’re all having a lot of fun exchanging ideas.”
We invite you to join the Pinterest party by following Bigelow Tea, sharing your favorite tea images and repinning ours. Happy pinning!
Image via Wikimedia Commons